Using Visual force Remote Objects involves implementing two functionalities in the same page:
The page then uses the data access functions to respond to the user interaction, such as form submissions or control changes.
Remote Object Components:
The below are the list of Remote Object components:
- Remote Objects
- Remote Object Model
- Remote Object Field
- Remote Objects is a useful tool for quickly creating pages with basic data operations.
- Remote Objects enforces validation rules, triggers, sharing rules, field level security, and other data access restrictions.
- Remote Objects is easy to use with lightweight components that don’t require Apex code to implement reading and writing data to the Salesforce service.
- Remote Objects do not count against Salesforce API limit.
- Remote Objects calls aren’t subject to API limits, but Visual force pages that use Remote Objects are subject to all standard Visual force limits.
- We can retrieve a maximum of 100 rows in a single request. To display more rows, submit additional requests by using the OFFSET query parameter.
- Remote Objects doesn’t support Blob fields. You can’t retrieve or set the value of object fields of type Blob.