Midwest Dreamin is back to bring you the latest in Salesforce trends from across the Globe! Join this incredible Salesforce Ohana in a Community-led conference in Chicago, July 11-13 at the Palmer House Hilton. Learn and be empowered at this conference aimed for users, admins, developers, and Salesforce partners to network and create a truly energetic environment for strong connections and stronger skills.
Expect Midwest Dreamin’ 2018 to be bigger and bolder than ever before! The keynote speakers at the conference include Bret Taylor, Dr. Natalie Petouhoff, Phil Komarny and is expected to attract over 700 attendees from all across the continental U.S and beyond! The core purpose of this event is to bring people together and to give everyone access to the best available Salesforce.com content.
Get connected at #MWD18 for an excellent opportunity to learn a ton of Salesforce tips & tricks, check out cool apps, discuss the latest trends and advancements in the Salesforce community, network with admins, developers, and other industry experts, all in the buzzing and beautiful city of Chicago, Illinois.
Here are our top 5 reasons why you should attend Midwest Dreamin 2018!
- Meet Salesforce Partners and Product visionaries – Get a glimpse into the vision of Salesforce with a behind-the-scenes look at the future of technology by connecting face-to-face with Salesforce product experts who can offer you innovative ways to help transform your business.
- Breakout sessions with great implementation tips and industry insights – Power-packed breakout sessions offer incredible Salesforce implementation tips and industry intel. They give you the opportunity to share ideas, network and innovate. Every session has a different set of attendees giving you an ample opportunity to meet new people and share ideas.
- Circles of Success – moderated roundtable discussions – These 60-90 minute discussions are live, highly interactive, unscripted and consultative sessions with other Salesforce customers and consultants, focused on identifying opportunities as well as discussing industry best practices.
- Rocking 3-minute Demo Jam presentations – Wondering what to do after a Breakout session? Check out a Demo Jam! These 3-minute high-energy presentations offer you a chance to watch and learn about an app on the Salesforce AppExchange, live. Go root for your favorite sponsor to win the coveted title of Midwest Dreamin’ 2018 Demo Jam Champion.
- Get connected to tons of new people in the Salesforce Community – #MWD18 is organized by some of very talented User Group leaders including Eric Dreshfield, Denise Carbone, Andy Ognenoff, Nick Lindberg, Dale Ziegler, Samantha Safin and others, all of whom work hard to make this event the best opportunity for you to meet Salesforce product experts, test drive Customer success solutions and get to know the Salesforce partners who are revolutionizing the Salesforce platform.
Midwest Dreamin’ 2018 sessions will include breakthrough presentations, innovative topics, and much more.
Meet DemandBlue at Midwest Dreamin’ 2018!
DemandBlue is proud to be a Silver Sponsor of Midwest Dreamin’ 2018.
This is our first #MWD18 and we are excited!
Stop by our booth to hear about our breakthrough On Demand Services for Salesforce. We live in an On Demand economy these days driven by convenience, reliability, and availability. Let us show you how to bring Speed, Value, and Success to your Salesforce environment-On Demand!
We would love to meet you. Visit us at Booth #39 and we’ll give you a free DemandBlue/MidWest Dreamin’ T-shirt!
To get the complete event details, click here.
To learn more about DemandBlue’s one-of-a-kind On Demand Services for Salesforce, Talk to our Team!