The client improves operational efficiency and utilizes standard donor management features by migrating from the Salesforce Education Data Architecture to the Nonprofit Success Pack.
About the Client
The client is California’s 116th public community, includes child development centers, arts centers, business development centers, and holds schools for training chefs.
- DemandBlue set up Nonprofit Cloud and helped leverage out-of-the-box features.
- We customized Salesforce to set up Contact and Account management, enabling organization tracking engagement.
- We migrated custom objects and customizations to preserve custom business processes.
- Our team created automation rules and set up apps and management platforms like Click & Pledge Donor Management.
- We set up users, profiles, and Permission sets and re-establish the Salesforce connections for the installed Salesforce apps.
- The team installed and set up the Eventbrite app and Declarative Lookup Rollup Summaries Tool.
- We migrated the client’s data from the Education Data Architecture to the Nonprofit Success Pack Architecture following necessary practices: data import file preparation, file validation, test import, and a final import using Data loader.
- We enabled the new org with NPSP settings to maintain operational effectiveness while adding the Outbound Funds Module to meet the needs of tracking both incoming and distributed funds.
- Configured the Declarative Rollup Summary app alongside NPSP Customizable Rollups for effective operational efficiency of the nonprofit instance.
- Prepared CSV files for seamless Data import and validation to avoid discrepancies like data silos and duplication.
Salesforce: Salesforce Nonprofit
Technologies: Eventbrite app, Salesforce integration, Experience cloud and Nonprofit success pack