Salesforce Einstein Chatbots – With the rise of the internet and online chat, the way people prefer to communicate with businesses has changed. The new consumer mandate is speed – they want instant gratification, and Chatbots make this possible by enabling you to meet and exceed customer expectations by giving them a fast and frictionless way to connect with your brand. Chatbots respond instantly, 24/7, giving people the on-demand and flexible service they have learned to expect. And unlike live chat, chatbots will save you money. They’ll connect buyers to your sales reps faster, leading to more revenue. Few of the many benefits of Chatbots include – Quick case deflection, Saved time for agents, Reduced wait times, Efficient redirects for customer inquiries, Intelligent responses through NLU among the others. 64% of consumers see the biggest potential benefit of chatbots as the ability to get 24-hour service.
Embracing conversational Interfaces by using intelligent chatbots means being there for your potential buyers and current customers on their terms. What’s more, 77% of consumers expect to get instant responses from chat compared to any other channel. And the State of Chatbots 2018 research found that consumers feel chatbots are 35% better at answering both quick and complex questions than applications. With Conversational Interfaces changing the trends of customer service, here’s a deep dive into Salesforce Einstein Chatbots, powered by Natural Language Understanding (NLU) technology, and how it enables you to provide faster and better customer service.
77% of consumers expect to get instant responses from chat compared to any other channel and consumers feel chatbots are 35% better at answering both quick, and complex questions than applications
Salesforce Einstein Chatbots vs. Live Agent
Before we get to the crux of Einstein Chatbots, it’s essential that you understand the difference between a chatbot and a Live Agent. A Salesforce Live Agent is exactly what it sounds like: chatting with a real person online rather than a bot. Though talking to a human is well and good, it is most likely that sales and support reps cannot respond immediately to every conversation. And if you cannot respond to your customers in 10 seconds or less, you are not giving them the best possible experience, which could become a missed opportunity.
Salesforce Einstein Voice Assistants or chatbots give you the edge by instantly responding to customer/prospect queries even when a live agent is unavailable for chat, giving you an opportunity to collect prospect info and later possibly convert it to a valuable lead.
Build Your Own Salesforce Einstein Chatbot
Here are 7 simple steps to build your own Einstein Chatbot
2. Once you have Live Agent ready to go, head over to Einstein Chatbots.
3. Enable Einstein Chatbots – then go ahead and change the Live agent status to active
4. Now you can go ahead and start by creating a new Bot. Give a name and description to your Bot as shown below
5. Enter a default greeting message that is applicable to your bots use case:
6. Enter columns which you think your customers would be interested in or need help with depending on your use case.
- Enter columns which you think your customers would be interested in or need help with depending on your use case.
- Another example will be your Transfer to an Agent Dialog. In the Dialog below, if someone starts the “Transfer to an Agent” Dialog, we want to ask them a series of questions about who they are and what their issue is before sending that chat to an agent.
- Once all of the questions have been asked, the next part of the dialog is an Action. The Action is where we are creating, or doing something, within Salesforce. In this instance, we want to pre-create a Case and then put all of the answers we collected into fields on the Case.
7. Once your Bot is ready, proceed and click Finish.
DemandBlue – Delivering On Demand Salesforce Services
DemandBlue is a dedicated Salesforce consultant delivering On Demand Services for Salesforce. On Demand is a one-of-a-kind Service-as-a-Service model where businesses can deploy a Salesforce project without the hassles of a long-term commitment, costly contract or complex Statement of Work – the clients are charged only for the number of hours spent on a specific project. Some of the core benefits of the model are its flexibility and scalability to adjust requirements, add or replace new features as per fluctuating business needs among many others. DemandBlue offers the following Salesforce services via On Demand model.
- Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Salesforce Service Cloud
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Salesforce Community Cloud
- Salesforce Lightning
- Salesforce Mobile
- Salesforce Einstein
- Lightning Migration
- Salesforce Automation
- Salesforce Integration Cloud
- Salesforce CTI Integration
- Salesforce Outlook Integration
- Salesforce Sharepoint Integration & all other Salesforce Integrations
To find out more about DemandBlue’s On Demand Salesforce Einstein Services, Talk to our Team!