Unleash the full potential of Force.com platform with DemandBlue’s Salesforce Development Services
From Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Pardot to Salesforce Wave Analytics, Chatter, Communities and Salesforce based Mobile application or Salesforce AppExchange Apps, DemandBlue offers a comprehensive suite of Salesforce development services that enable you to transform your business beyond the standard functionalities.
Our team of experienced and dedicated Salesforce experts works with you to enhance the business value of your enterprise – you need not change your business to fit into your Salesforce CRM, but we will strategically customize the Salesforce instance according to your needs.
DemandBlue’s core USP is our pioneering On Demand Services (ODS) for Salesforce, a unique and flexible Pay-As-You-Use Salesforce engagement model that is exclusively designed to meet your fluctuating business needs.
Model Offers –
- Continuous Engagement and On Demand Execution.
- Flexibility to consume as much as you want or as little as you need.
- Dedicated Customer Portal to meter and measure project status at every level of engagement.
Key Benefits of our
On Demand Model
– DemandBlue’s Approach
Salesforce’s Force.com is the engine that drives the Salesforce App Cloud. This platform enables you to become ultra-efficient by automating workflows seamlessly. We not only build these native apps for you, but integrate it with your existing databases and third-party applications in your enterprise.
With our extensive Force.com development expertise, you can kick start your Digital Transformation by moving away from your legacy applications by migrating to robust native Salesforce apps.
- Native apps can be customized to the existing Salesforce CRM in any way we want
- Native app will closely and efficiently interphase with your SFDC org
- Realize your Digital Transformation strategy by migrating your legacy apps to native Salesforce
- Data remains stored in highly secured SFDC database itself, making it highly secure
- Data sync-up happens real-time, globally, and accurately
- Reports run faster, dashboards are up-to-date instantly, and basically overall response time of the app is much quicker
- Adoption is quicker and engagement easier with customized UI/UX
- Salesforce1 Mobile app development renders your app accessible in all mobile devices
- Native Salesforce apps are enabled for Lightning Components and Einstein AI features
- Our experts can integrate these native apps with any existing enterprise application
Demandblue’s 4 Step Approach to Force.com Apps
1. Analyze and Strategize
Our Advisory team gathers and evaluates all client project requirements and provides cost and technical feasibility for the processes.
2. Prototype Development
DemandBlue’s technocrats help you with comprehensive prototype development process.
3. Development and Testing
Post the prototyping process, our team helps you with designing, development and testing before the application is available for mass distribution.
4. Launch and Release
We offer Salesforce customization and integration solutions from start to finish of a successful app launch.
Bringing the best of Salesforce to Mobile
Salesforce Mobile platform is exclusively designed to extend the best of Salesforce to mobile devices so that your business happens seamlessly even when you are on the go! Salesforce Mobile app development allows users to access and work on critical data anytime, anywhere through a simple and intuitive Mobile User Interface.
At DemandBlue, we bring your workflows to your mobile to ensure that you have seamless mobile experiences. We design, develop and deploy Salesforce mobile apps on AppExchange and introduce custom UX/UI support to give that personalized touch to your brand. Apart from that, we also apply our expertise in Visualforce and Lightning to leverage Salesforce mobile apps.
Let’s unleash the power of Salesforce through Salesforce Development by Our Certified Experts
Media and Entertainment
Our client is part of the world’s largest colossus of television, entertainment, news and publishing businesses.
Salesforce: Sales Cloud | Service Cloud
Technologies: Force.com, Apex, Visualforce, Survey Force, Survey Force Integration, Inline Visualforce, Workflow Rules, Validation Rules