Customization of Data Loader CLI improves By and Large execution by enabling the seamless integration of new data into Salesforce and by eliminating redundant information
About the Client
Client is a leading distributor in facility, industrial packaging, and marketing solutions. They delivers expertise in supply chain, category management, forecasting and planning, product use, service and training.
- Created a validation rule in Salesforce to allow only the orders, which are dated less than two years to get uploaded into Salesforce.
- Analyzed their existing Data Loader CLI and incorporated a new logic to reduce the load and delete old data.
- Modified the query in Data Loader CLI and used a formula field which identified the date of the orders
- Placed a restriction on Salesforce and data Loader CLI query to limit the number of records being uploaded and deleted.
- Reduced batch processing time by 50%.
- No recurring failures.
- Overall application performance improved by 40%.
- Storage space maintained at optimum level by prescheduled data deletion process
Salesforce: Sales Cloud
Technologies: Dataloader CLI, Manufactring, Packaging solutions