A tailored data migration into Salesforce helps dental equipment manufacturer to centralize data post acquisition
About the Client
Client develops technologies to save teeth through sound science. By introducing broad spectrum acoustic technology, client is transforming dentistry. They acquired a similar organization using a different CRM called PipelineDeals.
- All data from PipelineDeals were meticulously migrated into Salesforce CRM
- Objects, fields, relationships, and configurations were precisely retained.
- Data cleansing and deduplication completed per best practice guidelines
- Sharing settings prevents sharing of opportunities between newly migrated users and existing users.
- Increased collaboration between the two teams
- 360-degree view of combined data of both companies in a unified dashboard.
- Enhanced data security for opportunity records.
Salesforce: Sales Cloud
Technologies: Data migration, Sales cloud customization, Data centralization, Data cleansing, Manufaturing