We have been witnessing the tremendous improvements that salesforce solutions have brought to every industry. The New Salesforce mobile app has changed the way organizations are doing business.
The mobile app has helped organizations to access records at any time from anywhere, collaborate instantly, and close deals faster. With the feed-first design, customized dashboards, and reports, it has improved the overall productivity and ensured a 50% faster collaboration & decision-making. Now, in their Winter ’20 release, Salesforce has added more firepower to the mobile app by bringing in the Lightning UI and Einstein AI
What is the New Salesforce Mobile App?
With the Salesforce Mobile App update, the customizable Lightning page architecture is brought to the mobile app to help the users interact with the same Lightning Experience as on desktop. The new mobile app can provide you a seamless transition to the phone from the desktop version. It gives the ability to see what exactly we see on the desktop. Here is a list of new features rolled into the Salesforce mobile app –
- The new thumb-friendly navigation bar makes it easier for users to access their favorites, search, and get notifications for each app.
- The list and related list components are optimized in the new salesforce mobile app to support mobile navigation.
- With the app launcher on mobile, the user can access their Salesforce app launcher and toggle between Sales, Service, Marketing, or custom apps from their mobile device.
- The customizable lightning record pages on Salesforce Mobile allows users to customize their navigation bar on their desktop so that every user can create a more relevant experience.
- It allows users to interact with the same record pages in the mobile app and Lightning Experience as on desktop.
Lesser work for admins:
- The new mobile app assures a seamless transition to the phone from the desktop version. Rather than creating two different pages, admins can now build a record page for both desktop and mobile since the new Salesforce mobile app mirrors the desktop experience.
Customized app experience:
- The personalization capabilities of the new Salesforce mobile app provides flexibility to customize the app experience for different roles and user profiles.
- The upgraded action bar has the best feature that lets iOS users access all actions by pressing down on the action tab bar and dragging their thumb left and right
- With the Salesforce Einstein Voice and other Einstein Platform Services, the users will now be able to update any records using voice commands.
- Quick access to accounts, contacts, and any custom data records with voice commands using a Siri shortcut for iOS users
How to get the New Salesforce Mobile App?
To get this Salesforce Mobile App, you need to be on Salesforce Lightning. Then, you are required to go to Salesforce setup and walk through the steps for upgrading your mobile platform through the new wizard because downloading the app, or updating the current Salesforce mobile app is not going to get the new mobile feature. It needs to configure carefully so that your team on the field and/or using the mobile app can leverage its fullest capabilities and you will notice a drastic increase in adoption.
New Salesforce App is the pinnacle of an ideal workstation that boosts your productivity with access to mobility. If you are seeking an expert to leverage its capabilities with fitting compatibility, then schedule a call today!