In the era of digital devices, smartphones have won the race by great lengths, and there is no doubt about it. The advantage of mobility, boundless customization, and a vast range of Apps has definitely given smartphones an edge over any other device. Mobile Apps have always been a great way for developers to express and innovate with freedom. And, just as always, Salesforce has leveraged this opportunity to bring peace among its customers by releasing the New Salesforce mobile app. We have been witnessing the tremendous improvements that salesforce solutions have brought to every industry. The New Salesforce mobile app has changed the way organizations are doing business.
The mobile app has helped organizations to access records at any time from anywhere, collaborate instantly, and close deals faster. With the feed-first design, customized dashboards, and reports, it has improved the overall productivity and ensured a 50% faster collaboration & decision-making. Now, in their Winter ’20 release, Salesforce has added more firepower to the mobile app by bringing in the Lightning UI and Einstein AI
What is the New Salesforce Mobile App?
With the Salesforce Mobile App update, the customizable Lightning page architecture is brought to the mobile app to help the users interact with the same Lightning Experience as on desktop. The new mobile app can provide you a seamless transition to the phone from the desktop version. It gives the ability to see what exactly we see on the desktop. Here is a list of new features rolled into the Salesforce mobile app –
- The new Salesforce Mobile App and its thumb-friendly navigation bar are capable of dropping the whole CRM in front of you within a 6 inches display screen while making it easy for users to access their favorites, search, get notifications, and for most customize their object orders as you desire. All the present fields, lists, and related lists of components are perfectly optimized with the new salesforce mobile app to deliver a seamless UI experience.
- With the app launcher on mobile, the user can access their Salesforce app launcher and toggle between Sales, Service, Marketing, or custom apps from their mobile device.
- The customizable lightning record pages on Salesforce Mobile allows users to customize their navigation bar on their desktop so that every user can create a more relevant experience.
- It allows users to interact with the same record pages in the mobile app and Lightning Experience as on desktop.
Lesser work for admins:
- The new mobile app assures a seamless transition to the phone from the desktop version. Rather than creating two different pages, admins can now build a record page for both desktop and mobile since the new Salesforce mobile app mirrors the desktop experience.
Customized app experience:
- Salesforce has put a lot of effort into enhancing personalization by adding easy to use the drag and drop feature together with newly updated and utterly flexible Component Visibility Rules to let user’s define their very version of world’s No.1 CRM being previewed over a mobile screen.
- The upgraded action bar has the best feature that lets iOS users access all actions by pressing down on the action tab bar and dragging their thumb left and right
Einstein Voice Assistant:
- The new Salesforce mobile App is also equipped with Salesforce Einstein Voice and other Einstein Platform Services, including Salesforce Einstein Assistant. The user’s accessibility to Einstein Voice makes executing everyday tasks look like a child’s play. It lets the user’s update records, take notes, summarize meetings, and much more by only using voice commands. Also, especially for iOS users, Salesforce has added quick access to accounts, contacts, and any custom data records by simply giving voice commands to Siri.
- Salesforce has also added a mobile compatible version of Einstein AI to help the users visualize the entire business system with every included component from builders to notifications right on your miniature LED screens. Now, users can run their organization with the same herculean strength of Salesforce Einstein AI from a much handy and recurring display.
How to get the New Salesforce Mobile App?
To get this Salesforce Mobile App, you need to be on Salesforce Lightning. Then, you are required to go to Salesforce setup and walk through the steps for upgrading your mobile platform through the new wizard because downloading the app, or updating the current Salesforce mobile app is not going to get the new mobile feature. It needs to be configured with caution so that your team on the field and/or using the mobile app can leverage its fullest capabilities, and you will notice a drastic increase in adoption.
New Salesforce App is the pinnacle of an ideal workstation that boosts your productivity with access to mobility. If you are seeking an expert to leverage its capabilities with fitting compatibility, then schedule a call today!