- Be part of the pre-sales team and work closely with the sales team
- Ability to elicit and document requirements by discussing with the customers
- Understand the customer’s needs and propose the right Salesforce solution to the customer.
- Use tools like Visio to document current and future business process
- Provide demos of Salesforce products/solutions based on customer’s needs.
- Provide customers with advice on Salesforce best practices
- Create customized presentations based on the unique needs of the customer.
- Work with the team and respond effectively to various RFPs which includes Salesforce solutions
- Continuously learn and be up to date with new Salesforce products and features
- Stay up to date with the various projects executed by the delivery team and share them during pre-sales calls as appropriate
- Work with the delivery team to put together case studies, white papers based on the work performed for various customers
- Assist the marketing team with marketing collaterals
- Get certified with the necessary salesforce certifications and maintain them
- Willingness to travel as needed. Travel will be less than 10% of the time.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree preferably in computer science
- 10+ years of experience in IT
- Multiple certifications in Salesforce.
- 3+ years of experience working as a Salesforce solution/sales engineer supporting the sales team.
- Excellent communication, written, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to quickly understand new problem statements and come up with solutions
- Good problem-solving skills