To be part of a thriving Salesforce practice and work with customers in different geographies who consume our OnDemand services. This role will allow you to become the go-to person for Salesforce solutions and services for the customers.
In this role you will split your time between Practice Management (20%), Project Delivery (20%), Customer Success Management (40%) and Account Management (20%).
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant software development life cycle experience.
- Minimum 5 years of SFDC platform experience.
- Certified Salesforce Administrator.
- Certified Salesforce Consultant is desirable.
- Prior experience as a Salesforce Administrator and Developer is a plus
- Knowledge in enterprise-wide processes, systems and methodologies
- Experience with Agile delivery methods is desired
- A demonstrable track record of successful CRM design, planning and implementation of Salesforce is a critical requirement for this position.
- Experience defining Salesforce optimization strategies
- Familiar with standard methodologies (Marketing/Sales/Service Cloud, Lightning Connect)
- Interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Ability to apply general organizational knowledge of the business and systems processes in problem analysis is required
- Excellent consulting, communication, written and presentation skills.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, high-pressure, rapidly evolving entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously is required.
- Knowledge and good understanding of Mobile, Cloud and Big Data technologies
- Customer service minded
- Solutions oriented with good problem-solving skills
- Results driven
- Attention to detail
- Proactive and take initiative
- Hands on approach