Being our Revenue Cloud(CPQ) Practice Lead, you will drive the strategic direction of how we serve our CPQ customers and tailor our offering to meet the CPQ customer needs. You will partner with internal and external teams (Salesforce and the partner ecosystem) to build and execute on the vision for the practice. You will work with our customer-facing teams to ensure that our team is “speaking their language” and understands their business and not just implementing technology. You will partner with the delivery and salesforce practice head to mentor and grow a team of consultants who are well versed and up to date in the trends in the CPQ space and how it is evolving with the changing market needs.
- Define the roadmap for the CPQ practice by understanding the market needs and Salesforce roadmap
- Focus on top-line revenue and growth strategies for the practice.
- Identify skill gaps and other resource gaps with the existing team and build a team to execute the growth strategies
- Make a business case for all investments that required for the practice
- Work closely with the Sales and Marketing teams to build a pipeline and help add new customers.
- Good understanding of Revenue Cloud products CPQ, Salesforce Billing, B2B Commerce, Experience Cloud, Partner Portal, and other AppExchange apps related to Revenue Cloud
- Understand the customer’s needs and propose the right Salesforce solution to the customer.
- Work with the team and respond effectively to various RFPs primarily Salesforce Revenue Cloud solutions and other Salesforce products
- Continuously learn and be up to date with new Salesforce Revenue Cloud products and features
- Review and Revise existing development standards, processes, and tools to meet the needs of the practice.
- Stay up to date with the various projects executed by the delivery team and ensure they are executed to meet customers’ goals and objectives.
- Willingness to travel as needed. Travel will be less than 10%.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree preferably in computer science
- 10+ years of experience in IT and 2+ years focusing on HighTech, Manufacturing, Professional Services, Healthcare.
- 5+ years of experience working for an IT consulting company
- 5+ years of experience leading and growing a team
- Good understanding of the Salesforce.org products
- Good understanding of the AppExchange ecosystem of Apps available for the non-profits
- Experience leading a CPQ or other salesforce cloud practice is a plus.
- Experience working in the Salesforce Billing, B2B Commerce and/or Revenue Cloud is a big plus
- Good understanding of CPQ implementations, their challenges, and opportunities.
- Excellent leadership, communication, written, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to quickly understand problem statements and come up with solutions
- Good problem-solving skills