What You’ll Need
- BA/BS degree in a computer science discipline, or equivalent applicable experience.
- Certified Salesforce Administrator (ADM 201) required and Certified Salesforce Advanced Administrator (ADM 301) a plus
- 5+ years SFDC administrator related experience.
- Good communication, Knowledge on JIRA, Knowledge on Lightning Flows, Process flows. At least 5 project implementation as Salesforce Admin
- Knowledge of SFDC configuration including use of data loader and third party tools.
- Extensive experience with data migration in to SFDC for objects including but not limited to accounts, contacts, cases, leads and opportunities and custom objects
- Experience on SFDC business workflow (different entities like opportunity, leads, account, assets etc.).
- Understanding of partner portal functionality for SFDC.
Bonus Points If
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent written & verbal communications skills.
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills
- Go getter and motivated to make an impact
- Other SFDC certifications (Advanced Administrator, Platform App Builder, Cloud certifications) are a plus.
5+ years of experience in Salesforce eco system as an Admin. Good communication, Knowledge on JIRA, Knowledge on Lightning Flows, Process flows. At least 5 project implementation as Salesforce Admin
· Sales cloud experience / Certification