About the role
To be part of a thriving Salesforce practice and work with customers in different geographies who consume our OnDemand services. This role will allow you to become the go-to person for Salesforce solutions and services for the customers. In this role, you will split your time between Practice Management (20%), Project Delivery (20%), Customer Success Management (40%), and Account Management (20%).
As a Customer Success Manager You will:
- Work with customers to facilitate discovery & requirements gathering for CPQ & Billing solutions
- Uncover future opportunities and help create a roadmap for future projects & phases
- Build strong customer relationships and ensure client engagement across multiple projects
- Advocate for the client’s needs & for aligning the necessary DemandBlue resources
- Keep the client updated with timely communications and status reports
- Handle questions from the client around budget, utilization and project planning
- Understanding the “big picture” of the client’s business model and overall landscape
You Are Great At:
- Customer service minded
- Solutions oriented with good problem-solving skills
- Results driven
- Attention to detail
- Proactive and take initiative
- Hands on approach
- Strong project management skills
- Adept at creating current & future state business process flows using tools like Visio and Lucidchart
- At least 2 years of working with Quote to Cash business processes and revenue recognition
- Minimum 5 years of SFDC platform experience or finance background
- Certified Salesforce Administrator
- Certified Salesforce Consultant is desirable
- Prior experience in finance or with common ERP systems is a plus
- Knowledge in enterprise-wide processes, systems and methodologies
- Experience with Agile delivery methods is desired
- A demonstrable track record of successful CRM design, planning and implementation of Salesforce is a critical requirement for this position.
- Experience defining Salesforce optimization strategies
- Familiar with standard methodologies (Marketing/Sales/Service Cloud, Lightning Connect)
- Interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Ability to apply general organizational knowledge of the business and systems processes in problem analysis is required
- Excellent consulting, communication, written and presentation skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, high-pressure, rapidly evolving entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously is required.
- Knowledge and good understanding of Mobile, Cloud and Big Data technologies
DemandBlue is in the business of helping its customers maximize their Salesforce.com investments. As we thrive in an era of cloud-based Infrastructure, Platform, and Software services. DemandBlue has pioneered “Service-as-a-Service” through a value-based On Demand service model. We foster innovation through “Continuous Engagement and On-Demand Execution” to help our customers achieve their current and future business objectives. Our On-Demand Services for the Salesforce Platform and EcoSystem include Advisory, Development, Customization, Integration, Administration, Maintenance, and Lightning Migrations.
DemandBlue will provide a competitive base salary plus commission, incentives, paid vacation, paid holidays, 401k, and Medical insurance.