About the role
As a core member of the DemandBlue Revenue Cloud practice the CPQ Consultant will be focused on helping drive the overall CPQ solution design for our clients. This role will be crucial in mapping out the Quote to Cash process with clients and ensuring implementation best practices are followed. Building strong client relationships and having a knack for visualizing core CPQ concepts to build consensus across teams is key to helping ensure overall CPQ adoption.
As a CPQ Consultant for DemandBlue, you will:
- Work with customers to facilitate discovery & requirements gathering for CPQ & Billing solutions
- Review current state business processes and develop future state processed based on Salesforce best practices
- Develop MVP & prototype solutions to drive customer buy-in on user experience and overall solution approach
- Manage requirements from multiple stakeholders and ensure business requirements are met without unnecessary customizations
- Collaborate internally with technical team to ensure a scalable CPQ & Billing solution for the customer
- Work on new CPQ implementations as well as improving existing CPQ client deployments
You Are Great At:
- Leading client discovery sessions and understanding business processes
- Working with business development to help uncover & scope business requirements
- Understanding the ‘big picture’ of the clients technical
- Applying your business analyst skills to complex quote to cash processes
- Creating current & future state business process flows using tools like Visio and Lucidchart
- Spinning up proof of concept demos to help gain buy-in from clients
- Writing user stories & acceptance criteria
- 3+ Years of working in & around the Quote to Cash process including CPQ, Contract Management and Billing
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce CPQ or other related CPQ platforms
- Salesforce Admin & Sales Cloud Certifications with a desire to become CPQ & Revenue Cloud Certified
- Strong core Salesforce platform configuration and automation experience
- Experience with relevant AppExchange templating & esignature tools such as Conga & Docusign
- Familiar with process flow diagraming tool such as Visio, Lucidchart, etc.
- Exposure to agile-based delivery methodologies and developed project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to communication with clients and guide down the right path to success – even if they push back
- Background in finance or accounting a plus
DemandBlue is in the business of helping its customers maximize their Salesforce.com investments. As we thrive in an era of cloud-based Infrastructure, Platform, and Software services. DemandBlue has pioneered “Service-as-a-Service” through a value-based On Demand service model. We foster innovation through “Continuous Engagement and On-Demand Execution” to help our customers achieve their current and future business objectives. Our On-Demand Services for the Salesforce
Platform and EcoSystem include Advisory, Development, Customization, Integration, Administration, Maintenance, and Lightning Migrations.
DemandBlue will provide a competitive base salary plus commission, incentives, paid vacation, paid holidays, 401k, and Medical insurance.