DemandBlue is growing and would like to add a driven, energetic inside salesperson to its existing team. You will have the benefit of working in a team environment and, in partnership with a pre-sales technical team to assist you in your training, presentations, strategic planning, and delivery of On Demand services and support to Salesforce.com customers.
DemandBlue will provide a competitive base salary plus commission, incentives, paid vacation, paid holidays, 401k, and Medical insurance.
As an Account Executive for DemandBlue, you will play a key role in driving new business opportunities by qualifying, managing, and closing sales opportunities in new prospect accounts utilizing the appropriate resources necessary to close sales.
Working with our integrated campaigns team, this role will accept and conduct conference calls with prospects generated by the lead generation team, and convert new opportunities in support of inbound leads and outbound marketing programs, and events.
Manage a defined list of target accounts within our Salesforce.com CRM and achieve a quota for meetings, meetings, and leads converted to opportunities, and opportunities closed.
- Generate, develop and manage a pipeline of opportunities sufficient to consistently meet and exceed set quota objectives
- Follow up on all assigned leads to drive sales opportunities in a timely manner
- Update Salsforce.com CRM to ensure accurate forecasting and history, for tracking and management reporting
- Maintain complete and accurate records of all sales activity throughout the sales cycle in Salesforce.com
- Participate in weekly strategy discussions of forecasted opportunities
- Exemplary communication skills and demonstrated good business judgment are required
- A self-starter with a track record of successful experience selling to multiple executive levels within an organization
- Work with lead generation team on daily meeting deployment.
- Learn sales presentations (dialogue) which convert to next steps or opportunities.
- Arrange business meetings and one-on-one conversations with prospective clients and adequately prepare before the call.
- Attend key industry and partner events.
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
- Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge.
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills.
- Two to five years of previous experience in sales, management, customer service, or related field.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, administration, or related field.
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and Saleforce.com.