DemandBlue and client together developed a new application to manage their multi-unit construction projects seamlessly and improve operational efficiency.
About the Client
The client is a leading new home replacement builder bringing superior design and tech-enabled simplicity to urban single-family
- DemandBlue created a new data model that works along with Salesforce standard object and BuilderTek CRM to help the client handle their procurement (purchase orders, contracts, invoices, etc.) processes efficiently.
- Developed screen flows, email templates, integration with third party tools such as DocuSign, Conga, and TaskRay to manage multi-unit construction projects, thereby helping their vendors/subcontractors submit invoices and contracts without any duplication.
- Executed data migration from BuilderTek objects to the newly created objects for purchasing V2 system.
- Scalable Salesforce and BuilderTek interwined data model facilitated client’s aggressive expansion plans into newer territories.
- Automation of manual task enabled the client to improve user adoption and provide a better customer experience.
- Our secured data model helped client to visualize purchase processes in a hierarchical view.
- Client achieved cleaner reporting with a well-managed system.
- Improved the overall operational efficiency of the business.
Salesforce: Sales Cloud
Technologies: Process automation, integration services, BuilderTek, Conga, TaskRay