Client Improves Wish-list Creation of Breweries Through a Track Demand and Requests
About the Client
The Client is a leading Craft brewing company in North America that delivers the finest brewing ingredients across America’s Pacific Northwest and states.
- Built Wish-list component to track requests and measure leads.
- Created three different wish-lists across each level; Quote, Account, and Product level.
- The Wish-list is created when inventory is unavailable, and the customer wishes to place a product on the wishlist.
- With inventory system, increased the ability to prepare plans for future investment.
- It helps to track demand for products and next year’s inventory.
- It helps to make the tracking of demand consistent, reportable and actionable for the customer’s distribution and brewing sale.
- Ability to have a clear vision and report on selling and non-selling products in demand.
Salesforce: Sales cloud
Technologies:Wishlist creation, Lead creation, Demand tracking