Choosing the best-fit Salesforce CPQ Partner – The final hurdle
Congratulations, you’ve made the right decision to implement Salesforce CPQ! So, if you think that’s the end of the road, then there’s one final hurdle – choosing your Salesforce CPQ Partner. Now comes the challenging task of choosing the right Salesforce CPQ partner to help fulfill your vision for generating quick and accurate sales quotes. In many ways, choosing the Salesforce solution was the easy part, but choosing the right Salesforce CPQ partner can be tricky.
So here are some typical reasons to partner with a Salesforce CPQ consultant;
- Your team is busy or held up with other internal projects, and you’re running out of a timeline to get CPQ up and running precisely.
- The CPQ license is quite pricey, and you rely on a CPQ partner for cost-effective implementation. A partner can help define MVP (Minimum Viable Product) to get you quickly started with the CPQ solution.
- A Salesforce CPQ Implementation partner can maximize your investment in CPQ through automating the product configurations and quotes, accelerating the sales cycle, and maximizing your sales reps’ efficiency.
The following are some key questions you need to ask yourself before choosing a Salesforce CPQ partner for your organization.
1. Increase Speed
Check that your Salesforce CPQ partner can deliver solutions that will accelerate the agility of your quoting process. For instance:
- How quickly can a representative respond to an initial inquiry from a customer?
- What will be the speed to market for incorporating changes in real-time throughout the deal cycle?
- How many touch-points does your sales team need in order to work through any transaction?
- How much automation do you need in your approval process? Will every quote need to be approved? What will be your % of no-touch/low-touch quotes?
- What will be your Quote to Order booked cycle time?
2. Eliminate Errors and Prepare Accurate Quotes
- Pricing Errors have a very negative impact. If undetected, an overpriced product can mean a lost sale, while an underpriced product can mean selling at a loss.
- Product Configuration Errors: Cost of a configuration error can have impacts such as having to build, ship or install the product again. However, this has a greater impact in terms of rebuilding trust and redeeming your image as a provider of quality products. Ensure that the new implementation done by your Salesforce CPQ partner significantly helps reduce the error rate.
Also Read: Salesforce CPQ named a Leader in the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Configure, Price and Quote Application Suites.
3. Drive Organizational Efficiency
- Will the new Salesforce CPQ instance improve the overall organizational efficiency?
- What will be your Release-to-Market timelines?
- What will be the cost of introducing a new product or a new offering?
- How much time/effort is needed to release a new pricing? Can you respond quickly to changes in the competitive landscape?
- How fast can you respond to changes in Sales Management and hierarchy?
4. Maximize Deal Size and Boost ROI with the Right Salesforce CPQ Partner
- Can you see improvements in Margin?
- What will be the cost to place and fulfill an order?
- Last but certainly not the least, what will be the incremental revenue generated after the implementation of a Salesforce CPQ tool?
5. Work with certified Salesforce partners
Salesforce is known for its innovative updates. A certified Salesforce partner maintains accreditation through constantly updating services in alignment with release cycles. Working with a certified Salesforce CPQ partner ensures you are in the right hands.
There are different partnership levels. As CPQ implementation is a complex process that smuggles in a lot of intricacies, working with a Gold/Platinum partner gives you access to professionals who have proven expertise and technical infrastructure.
To establish a successful Salesforce CPQ implementation, it is key to define appropriate metrics and choose an ideal partner who can deliver on those metrics. Here’s to successful Salesforce CPQ implementations!
Why choose DemandBlue as your ideal Salesforce CPQ partner?
DemandBlue is a certified Salesforce consulting partner offering On Demand Services for Salesforce globally. We have immense experience in offering Salesforce CPQ consulting services for various industries, including manufacturing, high-tech, healthcare, and many more. Our talent pool of certified CPQ experts coupled with our unique CPQ implementation strategy promises a hassle-free CPQ journey. We also offer custom CPQ Accelerator packages to launch your CPQ implementation in weeks, not months. At DemandBlue, we go beyond the standard implementation to enhance your business value and maximize ROI. Partner with us to revamp your sales cycle and accelerate revenue growth in a quick time.